Sunday 10 June 2012

Wales The last post.

Its strange how when you are enjoying yourself time races by. And its not often you get the chance to spend all day doing just what you want to do. This leads to the adage, there is not enough hours in the day. Time fast running out and we have still to see Wood Warbler and maybe obtain a Dipper photo. . The weather this trip has been superb, I have never been to Wales without it raining so everything spot on. I started the day again with an early visit to the river where I watched the Dippers at the nest site, the female coming of to feed enticed by the male every 30 minutes or so, however still not enough light for a photo.. The Dippers lead us a merry dance, over the rest of our stay we tried various sites where they were known to be and although we saw them for me a good picture was not to be . We had another visit to Gigrin again superb, I don't think I could come to this area with out calling in. We saw the tour out with Steve Ashton having a sighting of a Otter which he was thrilled with and locating a pair of Wood Warbler to which we ran out of time for a photo.  Ive cut this report a little short as the blogger seems to be playing up and I am struggling to upload my pictures. My thanks to all on the trip for their company, I enjoyed the banter and the moments that we were lucky enough to enjoy


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Mike H said...

Thanks for the blog Tim great read,and some great photos, I feel that i was there !!